Rise of the Runelords
There are five major goblin tribes around Sandpoint.
- The Birdcruncher goblins live in caves along the western edge of the Devil's Platter.
- The Licktoad goblins live in the Brinestump Marsh.
- The Seven Tooth goblins live in Shank's Wood and often raid Sandpoint's junkyard for refuse they can rebuild into armour and weapons.
- The Mosswood goblins live in the Mosswood and are the largest tribe.
- The Thistletop goblins live on the Nettlewood coast atop a small island that some people say looks like a decapitated head.
There are also a number of notorious goblins:
- Big Gugmut is an unusually tall member of the Mosswood tribe who is said to have a hobgoblin father and a boar for a mother.
- Koruvus was a champion of the Seven Tooth goblins, with a magic longsword sized for a human. He vanished several months ago after finding a secret hide out in a cave along the cliffs outside of Sandpoint.
- Vorka is a canibal goblin who lives deep in the Brinestump marsh.
- Rendwattle Gutwad is the obese chieftain of the Brinestump goblins, who is said to have not left his throne in years.
- Ripnugget is the leader of the Thistletop goblins, and is generally regarded to have the best defended lair.
Bruthazmus is an infamous bugbear ranger who lives in the Nettlewood. He trades with the golbins.